Friday, February 8, 2008

Sometimes dinner can be messy...

I'm still enjoying some of the Superbowl Chili and had some for dinner tonight...mmm. As you can see, I also wanted to share the chili with my nose, forehead and hair. When mommy laughed that I had "food in my hair," I of course reached both hands (covered in food) to touch my hair- I'm such a good boy!

An ear update- mommy took me to the ENT on Wednesday as I was still having some snot-colored drainage out of both my ears. The doctor gave me more ear drops, saline for my nose and a round of antibiotics to see if that will stop the "goop." Otherwise, we go back in two weeks and may have to talk about taking my tubes out- the doctor is afraid that I may be reacting to the silicon - which is what the tubes are. Then I might get titanium ear tubes! Mommy and daddy are both really, really hoping that the "goop" clears up and I don't have to go back for another surgery. Today my ears weren't goopy, so mommy is trying not to get excited that it may be clearing up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't want to mention it but you got a little something on ur face little buddy....hardly noticable

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when a "Scrubs" quote was gonna make the blog.