Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Giants won the Superbowl!

After several long days of trying to get rid of daddy's excess energy and excitement around the Superbowl, we got to watch the Giants win on Sunday night!! Although I was in bed just after kickoff, I could hear daddy and Gram Bennett cheering from the living room in the last quarter (they actually stayed relatively quiet- mommy was impressed).Daddy and mommy had a few friends over and I even got to play with their sons- 2 older friends from school, Gabe (a little over 3) and Jack (almost 4). Okay, play "with" may not be the right word, but I showed them all around my house. We still have all of our Giants signs up (thanks, Grandma Redfern!) and I had to wear my Giants jersey to daycare on Monday- again! Mommy washed my jersey three times over the weekend so I could wear it on Friday, Sunday and Monday.

No comments: