Friday, October 30, 2009

Wrap up of the week...

Sorry for the delay in posts- it was a busy week in our house.
Kaitlyn really wanted to try and use the camera in this picture:
"Mommy, Kaitlyn's crawling towards the newspaper basket again. I'll move it!":
How tall is BB?
How tall is daddy?
Playing football with Uncle Ryan and Lauren when they were visiting last Sunday:



Kaitlyn and her Uncle Ry hanging out (the Eli jersey somehow was put on while Lauren and I were out shopping...hmmm....)

Look mom- I got myself up!
And, I'm even in the same outfit (this picture was taken prior to 7am... ;)

1 comment:

Nana said...

Really enjoyed all the pix of Halloween and football! What great fall fun!

Miss you all and can't wait to be together this week-end for the BIG THREE PARTY!

Lots of love always, XO