Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Little Paul's first T-Ball Game

This past Sunday was finally little Paul's first t-ball game. After three games have been rained out (or cancelled due to muddy fields), the excitement was quite high. Coach Paul did a great job keeping his group of 4-year olds focused (as much as possible!) and three innings (every kid got to hit the ball in each inning) and 1 1/2 hours later we were done.... I think Coach Paul and I were the only ones tired out!
Kaitlyn enjoyed playing with the rocks around the field- clearly next time I'll have to bring more for her to do!

Last week was also Little Paul's final swim lesson at the Y until next year- he had a good time and has been showing off his bubble-blowing skills in the bathtub. (not sure who booked swim lessons 2x week, tball practice and tball games in the same month... ;) whoops!

3 comments:

gram said...

Way to go Paul III and CoachFern!
You can see the concentration in Paul III's new sports activities.
Thanks for the photos. Looking forward to seeing an actual game when I get back to G-Burg.
Hugs and Kisses to my big and little buddies. Gram Moose

Heather said...

I love t-ball! I can't wait for my little boy to be old enough to play. What a fun family activity- especially with Paul coaching too :)

Kelly said...

These pictures are great! I'm sure coaching the little guys is a lot harder than coaching the big ones!