Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Bloopers

When mommy asks you to smile, this is the correct face to make... If Uncle Ry wants me to show him my belly, I'm going to make him show me his belly...
If Uncle Chris makes a funny face, I'm going to do the same thing back...
I loved all the food that was on the table before dinner- and I sold out PopPop since whenever I was asked who was giving me spinach dip, I replied "PopPop."
When you know a present is for you (like this one- the ball pit), you protect it at all costs.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Merry Christmas to all the Redferns. It looks like Paul was a very good boy this year . . . and that ball pit looks like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

What a great christmas we had thanks to all our friends anf family for making it special.