Sunday, January 20, 2008

Chili and Uncle Chris

Sorry for not updating everyone recently- mommy and daddy will try to get more posts in the next few weeks. I've been very playful the past few weeks so mommy and daddy have been enjoying my good spirits rather than grabbing the camera :) Uncle Chris was here this weekend and I had tons of fun with him. I showed him how much chili I could get on my face at lunch today and showed off my new game with daddy where I go for a ride on the kitchen floor (mommy thanked me for helping to clean it for her with my pants!).

Good news from my ear tubes, we think- I've had a cold for a bit and the past few days I've had lots of goop draining from my ears (especially the left one when I wake up). Mommy takes me back to the ENT doctor tomorrow for my post-op visit so we're thinking this is good news and all the goop that used to cause my ear infections is now able to drain out. Did you ever think that ear goop would be good?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get that Giants shirt ready for Super Bowl Sunday. Go Eli. Little Paul's outfit is bring them luck.
GramMoose

Anonymous said...

GREAT AUNT CHAR SAYS...

YOUR FIRST SUPER BOWL AND IT'S THE GIANTS--GO GIANTS!

LOVE YOU ALL,
AUNT CHAR

Anonymous said...

GREAT AUNT CHAR SAYS...

YOUR FIRST SUPER BOWL AND IT'S THE GIANTS--GO GIANTS!

LOVE YOU ALL,
AUNT CHAR

Anonymous said...

GREAT AUNT CHAR SAYS...

YOUR FIRST SUPER BOWL AND IT'S THE GIANTS--GO GIANTS!

LOVE YOU ALL,
AUNT CHAR

Kelly said...

So glad that the tubes seem to be working . . . and I meant to comment on the last update that the signing is an awesome way to communicate!