Tuesday, October 2, 2007

At home with mommy

Today I went to the dr's and I have ear infections again.... although I can't feel all that bad since I decided to explore under the kitchen table today :) Mommy stayed home with me and we had a fun lunch with daddy since my doctor's appointment was right before lunchtime. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back at school as mommy will be visiting high schools in the Baltimore area and daddy has a busy day at work. I'm also waiting for our phone to ring with the exciting news of Julia Keane's new sibling who should be arriving soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aunt char said..

sorry to hear about those nasty ear infections. Glad to see that you're wearing "RED" for the Phillies. Let's go Phillies!

Love all,
Aunt Char

Anonymous said...

With the Yankees eliminated from postseason contention I need some excitement. We want a NEW POST!!!!