Sunday, May 20, 2007

Commencement 2007


Aunt Katherine graduated from Gettysburg College today. Paul III and Mommy were able to go the ceremony and cheer when Aunt Katherine crossed the stage. Daddy was the head usher and got to give Aunt Katherine a big hug.

After the ceremony Mommy and Paul III went to Aunt Katherine's house for a party and Daddy was able to come after he finished up at the College.

On the right is a picture of Aunt Mary Ellen and Paul III at the party. I had a good time playing with everyone at the party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I leave the child a week and a half ago and he has a full head of hair?!?! What are they feeding him at daycare? Congrats Katherine!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Mary Ellen is doing what I wish I could be doing. Holding and hugging my baby boy. I love and miss you. Grandma Fern