Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Global Warming - a new thought

So I have always been concerned about the environment. I try to recycle. I don't litter. My wife and I drive 1 car to work. I have learned about global warming since elementary school but it has never been a big deal to me until today. I came home from work played with Paul III and after we put him to bed read Newsweek. Newsweek was focused on the environment and had a section on Global Warming. As I was reading the article I realized that global warming may have a small effect on my life but what effect might it have on Paul's life or on his children's lives? Now that was a powerful thought.

1 comment:

KB said...

Have you seen "Inconvenient Truth" yet? That will really open your eyes up to what is happening..and what our kids and grandkids might have to deal with! Quite scary.

BTW... LOVE the site!!! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!